J&L Garden Center
was established in 1958, in Centerville, Utah. Our grand opening was April 12 – 13, 1958. John S. Smith and E. Lloyd Smith (J&L) began the J&L Garden Center partnership in the spring of 1958. Lloyd and John are brothers. Lloyd worked at Hill Air Force Base while John operated the Garden Center. John’s wife, Faye, worked by his side to operate the garden center and doubled as bookkeeper.